$ 599.00 $ 699.00
FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced
$ 599.00 $ 699.00
FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 16 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools.
Who uses it: People who want more tools to help them design and maintain customized database solutions for themselves or their team.
What it is used for: FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced is used to build more powerful and customized solutions faster with ease:
- Design and develop solutions faster and easier with Custom Menus, Custom Functions, and more.
- Monitor more efficiently using the interactive Script Debugger and powerful Data Viewer.
- Modify and maintain databases with ease using the advanced Database Design Report and Multiple Table Import.
Top New Features in FileMaker Pro 16 and FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced Get new features to help you create stunning databases for iPad, iPhone, Windows, and Mac like never before.
- New! Custom themes — Modify and save changes to existing layout themes to match your exact business needs. Reuse or share these themes with your team.
- New! Styles — Themes now have styles (sets of attributes like colors, fonts and text sizes applied to objects such as buttons, fields, and backgrounds) to give your solutions a consistent and professional look. Choose from predefined styles or create your own. Modify a style once and it changes everywhere.
- New! Improved Starter Solutions — The Contacts, Assets, Content Management and Invoices Starter Solutions have been entirely re- designed with a fresh look.
- New! Field Picker — Drag and drop fields directly onto your layout
with the new Field Picker. Includes convenient options for controlling field and label placement.
- New! Control Object Visibility — Make your layouts more interactive by hiding or displaying objects, such as fields and buttons, based on a condition or calculation. New in FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced
- New! Use FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced to enable AES 256-bit database encryption so that your data is protected whether it’s hosted on FileMaker Server 15 or on a local FileMaker client. Learn more: www.filemaker.com/products/fmp/features.html